Social Media Proves What We’ve Always Known...

November 16, 2017

 

 

Canadians Just Can’t Get Enough of Our Kerr’s Molasses Kisses!

 

 

 

Haters gonna hate, but this Halloween proved there are more lovers than haters of Kerr’s Molasses Kisses.

 

National Post columnist Tristin Hopper has made it no secret in the past several years how much he despises Kerr’s Molasses Kisses, and he got his hate on again this Halloween. 

 

 

 

“Weird earthy taste,” “disgusting to anyone under the age of 65,” and “a blight on everything good and decent about Halloween” were just some of Hopper’s meant-to-be-hurtful chosen words against our beloved Molasses Kisses, but  do not fret, we made sure to bring a little zest to the conversation!

It’s okay though, we made sure our fans knew how we felt and that their favourite (the Molasses Kiss!) was not going away anytime soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Canadian Press picked up on our Twitter exchange and praised us for our “social media sass” and “responding brazenly.” http://ia.thecanadianpress.com/2017/10/27/kerrs-candy-defends-worst-halloween-candy-with-social-media-sass The article was shared across Canadian mainstream news outlets, including the CBC, Today’s Parent, and BNN.

 

The debate even made its way to Parliament Hill, with Canadian MPs getting in on the action, as reported by the Huffington Post. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We know Kerr’s Molasses Kisses are a not-so-secret favourite of Canadians — why else would we sell out of them every year? — and our fans could not agree more!

 

 

 

In a poll we conducted on Twitter, 75% of those who responded said they LOVE Molasses Kisses. The other 25%, well, they just prefer to keep their love secret for now… but there’s always next year.

 

On Facebook, the results were even more clear: 97% of respondents loved Molasses Kisses. Only 3% need a little extra time to develop their palate.

 

See the full Molasses Kisses debate on Twitter @KerrsCandy and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kerrscandy/.

 

If Molasses Kisses just aren’t your thing (if that’s even possible...) visit our website www.kerrs.com to see other delicious treats that may be up your alley!


 

Please reload

Featured Posts